Festive Closure 2019
We will close for the Christmas & New Year holiday period at noon on Friday 20th December, reopening at 8.30am on Monday 6th January.
All enquiries will be dealt with on our return, however if you have an emergency then you can call us on 01349 800999.
We do hope you’ll have no issues with your property over the festive period, however if you do have any problems the following incidents would be classified as emergencies and therefore will be attended to as soon as we can arrange the call out of the specific trades.
- Water Escape
- Security issues where doors won’t lock or escape routes won’t open
- Drainage backing up into the house
- Faults to the heating & hot water system
- Total loss of power to the house
If you smell gas or think there’s gas leak
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the property
- Do not turn on / off any electrical switches
- Extinguish all naked flames, do not smoke, strike matches or do anything which could cause ignition
- Turn off the gas at the emergency control valve by the gas meter
Call the National Gas Emergency Number 0800 111 999
If your appliances develop a fault and you are still within your two year warranty period then please call Highland Appliances on 01463 791822, remember to consult the troubleshooting guide in your user manual before you call to avoid potential callout charges.
On behalf of everyone at Pat Munro Homes, we wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!